Jackie Tedesco has more than 25 years of experience as a clinical occupational therapist and case manager. Her hands-on patient experience as an occupational therapist spans from the NICU to geriatric patients at a variety of facilities including hospitals and rehabilitation programs.
In her capacity as a case management reviewer, Ms. Tedesco not only brings her professional clinical expertise to the reviews, but she also provides expertise in developing fraud, waste and abuse programs, identifying process efficiencies, developing policies and procedures, conducting audits and reducing costs for Plans.
She is a member of FOTA and AOTA and is actively involved in teaching continuing education classes for therapists for case management reviewers.
- Client case review experience includes Georgia CMOs and Florida HMO plans
- On going relationship with Georgia Tri-Alliance
- OT at Palmetto General Hospital, West Gables Rehab, North Shore Medical Center, and Coral Gables Hospital
- Active member of Florida International University OT Department Accreditation Board
- Clinical Instructor for both OT and COTA students at Palmetto General Hospital
- Active guest lecturer at Florida International University